Guest Post by Polished Elegance

19 December 2014

Hi Everyone! While I'm away on vacation, I am super lucky to have several bloggers guest post for me! First up is Lisa from Polished Elegance. I am a long-time follower and love her nail art and swatches. Her work always amazes me! I am so honoured that she agreed to guest post for me today. As her blog name suggests, she has prepared a very elegant nail art look for today's guest post.
______________________________________________



Hi guys! My name is Lisa, I run the blog Polished Elegance and I am super happy to share my nails with you today! I decided to go for a holiday themed manicure and this one is actually inspired by my table cloth ;)


I used OPI - My Vampire is Buff as my base, then I painted a very thin coat of Shimmer Polish - Lindsey. Lindsey is a pretty dense gold glitter polish, so I was careful to remove most of the polish from the brush before applying it, because I only wanted a faint sparkle. Over this sparkly base I stamped using OPI - Glitzerland and MoYou London plate Festive Collection - 02.


I like the very subtle look of this manicure, it's festive, but still elegant and not like "in your face"-Christmas, so it could also be worn on new year's eve or even as a winter manicure!


I hope you like my manicure, maybe it gave you an idea for something to wear for the upcoming holidays? Please come visit me at my blog if you liked my manicure, and thank you so much Hetal for having me here!

I hope you're having a fantastic time in India! And seriously how cool is it to be in India? It seems like such an amazing place to visit!
______________________________________________

I don't know about you but I am absolutely loving this delicate and sparkly nail art! It is perfect for the holiday season and winter in general. What I really love is the combination of this beautiful beige/off-white with gold... genius and ELEGANT! Thank you so much Lisa for preparing this amazing guest post for my blog!

Let's show Polished Elegance some love on social media. You can find Lisa on Facebook, Bloglovin, Instagram and Pinterest. And don't forget to stop by her blog for amazing elegant nail art looks and stunning pictures!

post signature

4 comments:

  1. I am a big fan of Lisa's nails. She is a very talented nail artist. This mani looks fancy and elegant!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty. I like how delicate this manicure is.

    ReplyDelete
  3. satta king
    play bazaar Regardless of ethnicity, curly hair is prone to dryness and breakage.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Back to Top